The Western Australian Government operates 11 international offices in the State’s key trading regions, with the headquarters at the Department of State Development in Perth. These overseas offices are the first point of contact for international investors who specialise in linking like-minded investors with real opportunities in Western Australia.
- China – offices in Shanghai and Hangzhou look after China, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- India –the office in Mumbai looks after South Asia, including India
, and Sri Lanka
- Indonesia – office in Jakarta
- Japan – offices in Tokyo and Kobe
- Kenya – the office in Nairobi looks after Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA) and other select African countries
- Singapore – this office looks after Malaysia
- South Korea – office in Seoul
- United Arab Emirates – office in Dubai, looks after the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Pakistan
- United Kingdom – office in London, looks after Europe, Russia and the CIS States.