Defence West works closely with a range of key stakeholders, including:
- Our overseas offices to attract international defence companies to invest in Western Australian industry.
- The Centre for Defence Industry Capability (CDIC) to assist local industry to develop equipment and services to meet the needs of Defence.
- Peak defence industry bodies including the Australian Industry and Defence Network WA (AIDN-WA), the Australian Industry Group (AiG) and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA (CCIWA), to collaborate in identifying opportunities and addressing issues impacting on the WA defence industry.
- The Commonwealth Government and Department of Defence to identify and develop the State’s strategic infrastructure requirements to enable ongoing support to the defence sector.
- State and Territory Governments to support the national defence endeavour.
- The Department of Training and Workforce Development and South Metropolitan TAFE to identify the workforce requirements and deliver the skilled workforce to meet the demands of industry in delivering the upcoming defence programs.
- Team WA Universities to grow collaborative partnerships and further the State’s contribution to defence and security related research and development.
- Within the WA Government to ensure the interest of Defence and defence industry are considered within the State’s decision making.